Sunday, January 24, 2010
24
posted at 11:21 PM | Permalink |
Store proprietors would do well not to outright lie to customers (assuming they want repeat customers) as in the knitting store owner who replied, "no you can't test our needles" when I asked to try a 16" circular because I wanted to be sure I could work in that small a circumference on a small size (2.5mm) (and was set to buy four if I could) and then, rather than just stand by her pronouncement, added that "our needle packages are all glued shut and I can't open them unless you buy them" except that when I did buy one (I really needed at least one and no other store would have been open by the time I'd have arrived), it turned out - surprise - to have the usual zip-lock closure of the Addi plastic bag seal and was in fact NOT glued.

Labels: , ,




0 comments

Post a Comment