Sunday, January 10, 2010
10
posted at 9:35 PM | Permalink |
Am reading (well, audio reading which means my female offspring would have me say "reading") Walter Kirn's "Up in the Air" which has been made into a movie starring George Clooney and which seems light-hearted and cheery if you watch the trailers or looked at the cover (which would mean you were judging a book by its cover which I'm sure us good guys would never ever do) but which is a dark and gloomy and nasty story about dark and gloomy and nasty people whose lives are on a dark and gloomy and nasty path to a collision with each other that sure seems as if it's going to make everyone's lives even more dark and gloomy and nasty; I hope I'm wrong; I wish I could stop "reading" but I'm hooked now since I'm halfway through.

Labels:




6 comments



Yes you did. Yes it is.
from Blogger jau – January 14, 2010 at 6:48 PM

  < home >

















Post a Comment