Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Sudden sleepiness
posted at 8:57 AM | Permalink |
Do you ever just -poof- go out like a light? I find that, fairly often, after about 15 minutes at my desk in the morning, I could put my head down and go to total sleep. It doesn't happen at home or on the train or in bookstores . . . only at my desk. Since I love and enjoy my work, it's not a question of disliking being there. I can see the screen perfectly well so it isn't a question of eyesight. I get enough sleep to be alert (everywhere else) so it's not sleep deprivation. Also it seems connected to a recent change in the air conditioning/heat which is a bit higher than it used to be (a/k/a warmer) so I wonder if there's something less than ideal in the air. Food helps, too, so I must remember to eat more! (Ha ha, just kidding.)

Labels: ,




0 comments

Post a Comment